Saturday 22 November 2014

All My Favourite Foods

Summer fruit pavlova
This is a post I've been planning on putting together for a while now but never got around to it, mainly because my photo filing is a disaster and trying to find a particular photo is impossible.

So finally here it is. My favourite food photos. And incidentally nothing was sent back by the non-paying customers.

Rick Stein's frutti di mare and linguine


Minestrone soup

Hake with fennel butter, green beans, fennel and fried potatoes




Squid ink pasta with squid, prawns and samphire



Blackcurrant buns


Gnocchi




Pork loin with apricot stuffing



White chocolate and Coole Swan cheesecake




Lamb cutlets and kale



French apple tart

Slow cooked Zwartbles lamb with Catillac pear, apple and squash





Lentil dahl

Pear in red wine with star anise, thyme, chilli and honey



Slow cooked pork shoulder

Chocolate cake


Coq au vin, cheesy potatoes, baked spinach

Apple snow 

Beef Malay with pineapple salsa






Another cheesecake (I like cheesecake)



Disclaimer: I never do disclaimers but.

All these photos are my own. Most have not been watermarked within an inch of their lives so please do not copy or reproduce without permission.




4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, Margaret. My mouth is watering, even this early in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks June, I love trying to get a good photo, harder now in winter with bad light though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prefect prelude to The 100 Foot Journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be a hundred foot circumference if I keep this malarkey up Andrea ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment. I love talking food.